Sunday, July 15, 2012

Home to Powell

Just a quick ride around the neighborhood.  Sorta.

Had been suffering from a huge headache all afternoon.  So instead of biking, I took a long nap.  Three hour nap.

I've suffered from migraine headaches ever since I was a teenager.  Back in January 2012 Excedrin took their Excedrin Migraine off the market.  Unfortunately for me, it's the only product I've ever used that knocks out a migraine.  Without that medicine, my only hope in fighting a migraine is sleep -- and lots of it.

Strapped Dexter's milk crate to the back of the bike, put the little beast in it, and off we went.

Finished Cycle: Jul 15, 2012 9:31:09 PM
Route: Daily Ride
Google Maps URL: http://maps.google.com/?q=http://share.abvio.com/fc28/825e/4e37/b4c1/Cyclemeter-Cycle-20120715-1935.kml
Ride Time: 1:22:16
Distance: 21.01 miles
Average: 12.73 mph
Fastest Speed: 25.85 mph
Ascent: 494 feet
Descent: 615 feet
Calories: 1367

You ever take a 2 year old in to get a picture taken?  The kid will look everywhere except where you want him to look when in front of the photographer.  My dumb ass dog is just like that. 



Pretty uneventful ride.  Sun went down so I turned on my tail lights.  Other than that, not much to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment